- Developing more distinct facial features.
- Arms, legs, fingers and toes are getting longer.
- The eyelids almost cover up the eyes.
- Ears are evident and well formed.
- Moving it's body and limbs around.
- Symptoms: Nothing much, other than a pain that has developed in my tail bone area.
- Weight Gain: None. Although I feel like I have a little stomach pooch!
- Cravings: A Dirty Martini...haha! Don't worry, I didn't indulge! :)
- Mood: A little emotional, but that was mainly to do with the happiness of sharing our news with family and a few friends!
Overall, not too much to report - and I guess no news is good news right now! Just anxiously waiting for each week to pass, so that I can tell more people about our darling little olive!
31 more weeks to go!