What's Baby Up To?
- She's getting closer to being able to breathe on her own.
- Her skin is getting smooth and soft and her gums are rigid.
- Her liver and kidneys are in working order.
- Her circulation and immune systems are also good to go!
- She has added some fat to her cheeks! Awwww! :) :)
- Her ears are extra sharp these last few weeks! (Better cut down on the gangsta rap songs played in the car... ;)
- Her weight gain will slow down considerably this week! Thank you Jesus! We are both running out of room around here...
Symptoms: Leg cramps in the middle of the night that cause me to have to quickly jump out of bed and stand up in attempt to get rid of them. The other night I fell out of bed doing this. Mason thought I just randomly fell out of bed! :) Other symptoms include heartburn still, some cramping, and what I'm pretty sure are Braxton Hicks.
Cravings: Breakfast foods. We've eaten breakfast for dinner several times this week. And we haven't slowed down on our popsicle habit either. Although I've been opting for the healthier fruit pops instead of the cookie pops. After all, bikini season begins right around the time I give birth, unfortunately... and I'm not really a tankini kinda gal.
Weight Gain: 20ish pounds.
36 Week Bump Pic:
Yes, we still have a few loose ends to tie up before she gets here, but if they had told me today that it was time for me to head to the hospital I'd have happily leaped across the street into the delivery room! Not that I'm looking forward that much to laboring...I'm just so ready to finally meet our little honeydew! :)
4 more weeks to go!!!