- She has more developed eyes, lips, and eyebrows and is looking more like a newborn.
- She is sleeping in cycles - about 12 to 14 hours per day! (She seems like she's been more sleepy now that I'm back at school... I don't blame her! Listening to me teach algebra 4 times a day can't be too exciting! )
- Her brain is growing and starting to develop more complex neurological connections. Maybe she's retaining a little of the algebra! ;)
- She can now hear my heartbeat and the sound of mommy and daddy's voices!
- Her fingernails have grown and now cover her fingertips.
Finally looking pregnant! My bump is pretty visible in clothing now and tonight before getting in the shower I was pretty much in awe of my belly! Being pregnant suddenly feels crazy real once your baby bump starts to take shape! And since I feel like I finally have something to show, I even snapped a bump pic for you guys this morning!
We have our next doctor's appointment on Friday! Should be a pretty low key one this time, but it's always nice to check up on baby girl and hear her heartbeat! Looking forward to it!
18 more weeks to go! :)