Our baby is a precious prune this week. I mean really - were there NO other cute fruit options available??
- Vital organs are fully developed and starting to function.
- Fingernails and hair are starting to appear.
- Cartilage and bones are forming.
- Arm joints are working.
- Swallowing and kicking.
Here is a visual of what baby looks like right now!
- Symptoms: Occasional very, very slight nausea in the evenings. But nothing to really complain about.
- Weight Gain: Lost a pound! :) This not boozing is a pretty good diet! But at yoga yesterday, I definitely noticed a tiny little stomach pooch that I couldn't really suck in. I'm beginning the stage where people will think I should cut back on my carbs.
- Cravings: Cafe Max ( Richardson peeps will know what I'm talking about).
- Mood: Happy! :)
Other newsworthy events: Baby G received their very first gift in the mail from Mom-mo (Mason's grandmother)!
Welp, that's all I got for now... 30 more weeks to go!