Last May 4, Hadley made her grand arrival pretty late in the evening so we didn't get to really spend much time celebrating her actual birthday! This year we made sure to properly ring in her first birthday from start to finish!
We actually kicked things off the night before her birthday with a bubble bath complete with some fun new bath toys (an early birthday present - thanks Melissa!) Gotta be squeaky clean for our birthday!
- Her first debut on television (with a Fox 4 news birthday shout out)!
- Pink banana pancakes (her favorite breakfast)
- Storytime at the Library
- Birthday Nap
- Lunch at Breadwinners (it was a perfect day, so we ate outside. Many surrounding mother's commented how good Hadley was being!) :)
- Went to a local bakery to pick out a cupcake for Hadley's 1st sweet treat!
- Playtime at home
- Blowing out her candle
- Making a mess with the cupcake
- Opened her presents from Mommy & Daddy (and "Aunt" Adrian)!
- Dinner at Mi Cocina where our waiter brought the birthday girl a special treat - flan!
It was a fun day spent together and I had the best time trying to make it special for her! I'm a big birthday celebrator, so I look forward to spoiling and loving on my girl for many years to come, because on May 4 she gave me the greatest gift of all! The privilege of being her mother!
Happy Birthday Hadley! XOXOXO
Watch the snapchat video below for a FULL behind the scenes look at Hadley's big day!