Happy 3 Months Hadley!!!
Here are some of Hadley's favorite things this month...
- 1st trip to church
- Can really focus now on people and objects.
- Clasps her hands together. Such a little lady!
- Can reach (and grab) her toes!
- Can grab items hanging from her activity mat.
- Can hold onto items - like her pacifier and she even held her bottle for a bit the other night!
- Started drooling and blowing bubbles.
- Sits up pretty well, when supported.
- Sat in her Bumbo chair for the first time.
- Smiles all the time and is sooo close to laughing! :)
- Can sit contently in her swing or bouncer for longer periods of time!
- Has lots to "say"!
She is now wearing size 0-3 months in clothing.. bye bye tiny newborn outfits! :( She also graduated to size 1 diapers.
Hadley still sleeps swaddled in her Rock 'n Play in our room. She averages between 7-8 hours of straight sleep, usually going to bed around 9pm and waking up to eat at 5am. Then we let her go back to sleep in between us in our bed. She usually gets up for the morning around 7:30am! She set a new sleep record once this month with a time of 9 hrs and 45 minutes straight! :) We are oh so grateful that we were blessed with such a great sleeper!
Hadley is such a happy and animated baby. We are very lucky for sure! During the day we try to keep her on an eat/play/sleep rotation "schedule". It helps us to stay on top of what she needs when she does get fussy.
Hadley, here are a few things that Mommy & Daddy have loved best about you this month.