Happy 2 Months Hadley!!
Milestones this Month:
- Smiling! Which is just about the best thing ever. Nothing cuter than a baby smiling up at you.
- Holding her head up. She is getting really good at stabilizing her neck when we sit her up.
- 1st Swim! She loved getting in the pool and floating around on her baby raft.
- 1st Roadtrips! We traveled to Tyler and Houston this month. She is great in the car and slept the entire way TO and FROM Houston (four hours each way) - such an angel baby!
- Starting to coo and "chat" with us!
Still amazingly wearing Newborn diapers although we are about to transition to Size 1. In clothing she still fits in Newborn sizes as well, but is slowly making her way into the 0-3 month category.
Hadley sleeps on average about 6 hours straight, before she wakes up to nurse and then she'll go back to sleep on and off for another couple of hours. Her longest stretch of sleep so far was 7.5 hours! Can I get a hallelujah!? She is still sleeping swaddled up in her Rock 'n Play in Mommy & Daddy's room, but we are about to switch her to the Pack 'n Play because her long legs are beginning to be a little squished!
Had, Hads, Boo Boo
She is such an easy going and content baby. We are so enjoying watching her grow each day!
Hadley, here are a few things that Mommy & Daddy have loved best about you this month...
- Running errands with you! Everywhere from Northpark Mall to the OB GYN office (yikes)! ;)
- Going on morning strolls around the neighborhood.
- Accessorizing you with bows, sunglasses, shoes etc! (Having a girl is the BEST!)
- Making you smile and having conversations with you.
- Cleaning the house with you strapped to me in the Baby Bjorn!
- Giving you baths and floating in the tub with you!
- Watching you drift off to sleep ( and then carefully tip-toeing away...) :)
- That you recognize his voice and will turn to look at him!
- How you throw your arms up when you're startled (He calls them your symphony arms because it looks like you're conducting a symphony!)
- You're beautiful big blue eyes (We thought for sure you'd be a brown eyed girl!)
- Going on trips to the popsicle stand (Steel City Pops)!
- Watching you smile and make new sounds!
- Diaper time - especially in the morning when you are all smiles on the changing table.
Month two has been a great one! We can't wait to see what's up next! We love you sweet girl! XOXO!