Happy 11 Months Hadley!!!
Here are a few of Hadley's favorites this month...
- Standing up in crib! Yikes!
- Mom & Dad had to lower crib
- Walking with walker push toy!
- Went to Church nursery without crying - Big girl!
- Found out you have a GIRL cousin on the way!
- Slept through the night without our Merlin on (but that only happened once - so you're back in it)
- 1st St. Patrick's Day
- 1st Easter
- Met the Easter Bunny
- Standing on own without holding onto anything
- Using big girl stroller
- 1st Boo Boo (bump on head from falling) :(
- Another tooth on the way
Size 9 or Size 6-12 in clothing. Still in size 2 diapers, but we're just trying to finish up our last pack and then we're moving up to 3's!
So Hadley threw us for a little bit of a loop when she started standing up in her crib, We lowered the crib and then decided to also take her out of the Merlin Magic Sleepsuit. That didn't go so well. She slept without out it one night, but that was probably out of sheer exhaustion. We gave it back to her and we've been enjoying 12 HOURS of straight sleep each night ever since! I get to wakeup have a cup of coffee and watch an episode of Parenthood nearly every morning before Mommy duties begin. So nice!!! All this extra night time sleep has really screwed up your nap schedule though. A lot of the time you just take one nap a day. Still sorting all that out, but I will gladly take fewer naps in exchange for a LOOONG stretch at night! Magic Merlin is here to stay for now. I think it's a bit of a security blanket for her now. Don't worry we already ordered her the next size up! :)
Still loves pretty much everything. Mama has had to get inventive since Hadley pretty much prefers solids all the time now. I've made things like pea fritters and banana pancakes to name a couple, and sliced and diced many a fruit and veggie. It's pretty hard to feed a soon to be toddler, in my opinion. I am not a huge snacker so I've had to really change the way I grocery shop to make sure I have lots of options for our growing baby girl! Hadley is also still nursing about 4 times a day. We will slowly start the weaning process this next month.
Things Hadley Hates:
Still not a fan of road trips longer than 10 minutes.
♡♡♡♡ We Love...♡♡♡♡
- How you hold onto Mommy or Daddy a little tighter when you are scared or nervous.
- How you've mastered signing "All Gone". When we tell you "Last Bite" you immediately sign "All Gone" back to us! So cute!
- How you hold Mommy's phone like a little teenager to watch your Fisher Price Animals App.
- How curious, yet careful you are. You'll crawl to the edge of the staircase (with Mommy right there) look over the edge then crawl right back.
- Your sweet eskimo kisses! The best!
- How you help us "organize" our drawers and laundry! Ha! Thanks for the help!
- Your hair that grows longer each day and is beginning to curl on the ends just a tad.
- Watching you carefully navigate and explore the house with your new found freedom of becoming mobile.
- Playing with toys in the bathtub and watching you learn new tricks like how to turn the water on! Uh oh!