Happy 10 Months Hadley!
Here are a few things Hadley loves this month...
- Waving Hello and Bye Bye to everyone, animals, passing cars, etc...
- Can sign "all gone" when she is done with her food! Baby genius!!! :)
- Out of the baby tub and now bathes in a big girl bath seat.
- Says "Dada"!
- Slept through the night every night for a month!!
- Can take assisted steps.
- Ticklish under her arms and on her tummy.
- Eats almost ANYTHING we eat - including ahi tuna, ha - fancy girl! (She loves food)!
- Feeds herself pretty well.
- Crawling backwards, in circles, and beginning to scoot forwards.
Clothing size 3-6, 9, or 6-12 depending on the brand. She is still very much on the small side, which is good I guess because we have gotten a lot of wear out of her clothes. Still size 2 diapers!
This month has been a glorious month of sleep for Miss Hadley and her grateful parents! She consistently sleeps from 8pm-6am (sometimes even 7am) in her crib! She also is still taking two good naps during the day! She prefers to nap with Mommy during the day and likes to put her fingers in Mom's mouth or nose as she's falling asleep... maybe it's time to start getting her into stuffed animals instead? Ha. She still likes sleeping in her Merlin suit and knows when we put it on her that it is sleep time and falls asleep pretty quickly after we zip it up. Love that thing!
There is nothing this girl won't eat and she sometimes acts like a bottomless pit - especially if it's food from Mom or Dad's plate. She is starting to lose interest in baby food in favor of solids. She is also still nursing about 4 times a day, as well.
Things Hadley Hates:
Changing her diaper, being in her carseat, being in the car for too long... Pretty much anything babyish. Getting to be such an independent big girl!
♡♡♡♡ We Love...♡♡♡♡
- how fast you are catching onto things! Sign language, nodding your head "No" when we tell you not to do something, new words, crawling... We are amazed at how intelligent you are becoming!
- tickling you and listening to your sweet giggles!
- watching you play in the tub and splash around.
- how you flap your arms like a bird when you get excited!
- how you are really starting to understand humor and smile or laugh at things that are funny!
- giving you new experiences - new foods, feeding the ducks, etc. We love watching your reactions to things!
- that no one taught you how to ride a horse but instinctively you know to bounce up and down and kick its sides!
- that you jump up and down in your crib!
- that you are becoming more of a cuddler, especially before bed time.
- that you cry when you are "scolded" for pulling Mommy's hair out or biting during nursing (not because we want you to cry, but because you seem so remorseful for hurting Mommy. Sweet girl.)
- that you are the happiest little girl!
We love you so very much!! Happy 10 months!!