However, we couldn't have made it look so easy if not for our super chill baby girl, Hadley! I mean seriously... when I read about some of the little monster babies out there... makes me thank my lucky stars!
So yeah.... anyway, yesterday was Hadley's 1 Month Birthday! This is how she chose to celebrate:
Mommy had been planning her monthly photo shoots since before she was born, and Hadley just wasn't having it. It may be cliche but she says, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!"
So, unfortunately, we were forced to push the photo shoot back a day. And that my friends is why we are a day late. Babies....
So without further ado...
HAPPY ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY HADLEY!
Hadley, here are a few things that Mommy & Daddy have loved best about you this month...
- Sitting in bed talking with you first thing in the morning when you are the happiest and most alert.
- Sitting out on the front balcony with you.
- Picking you up out of your bed to nurse in the middle of the night when you are half asleep and look like a little doll baby.
- Picking out your outfits and getting you dressed up for the day!
- Watching you smile your first smiles!
- When you sneeze and then afterwards you let out the cutest little girly sigh! Adorable!!! :)
- Your beautiful BLUE eyes!
- Watching videos of your adventures that Mommy sends him throughout the day.
- All of the funny noises that you make!
- Taking naps together.
- Watching you chew on your hands.
- Bottle time when he gets home from work.
- Swaddling you up each night into a little baby burrito!
We so love being your parents, sweet girl, and have enjoyed watching you grow from a tiny infant to a still tiny baby. We can't wait for all that is in store for us during this next month!